Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TFSA - "Keep it secret, keep it safe"

We have finished all the recording for the first album titled "Keep it secret, keep it safe"

Greg finished the guitars on the newest song "Geek Love" last night. And added bass to "A part, yet apart", which already had everything on it.

I recorded vocals for "Geek Love" and man are they fun!

Tonight I did a rough mix of the album and it sounds pretty good, but over the next few days, I'll take notes and work on it when I can. We won't be writing next Monday, it's basically for mixing, unless I finish it and Greg listens to all 29:40 of it and likes it.
Then I guess we'll start on the next album, I think it'll be called "We miss the Cold War"

I'll also be writing all the lyrics down to send to Greg for the layout.

Until next week...Order a t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment