Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Fairly Secret Army t-shirt

It would say THE FAIRLY SECRET ARMY above the image.
They would be $8.00 or $10 if I have to mail it...a little more if out of the US.
Black t-shirt and you can select your size (x-small - 6xl)

Extended sizes have the additional fee:
Shirt Size- Extra price
2 XL =$1.50
3 XL =$2.00
4 XL =$3.00
5 XL =$4.00
6 XL =$5.00

Let us know if you are interested. If everyone Pre-pays, it will help us decide if we can do them.
Email at the_czar_dr@hotmail.com and enter "Fairly Secret T-Shirt" in the subject line.

5 comments:

  1. So it's $13.00 I'm gonna owe you. That shirt is going to be TREMENDOUS!

    By the by found Fairly Secret Army series 2 for you, but came up empty handed when it comes to series 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least I can finally finish!

    The shirts will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across this blog from a friend of mine on Facebook. Your drawings are amazing. And for some reason I just had deja vu from typing this, so clearly I must have this shirt. I'd like a L please. and will pay now, or whenever I need to. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jade4u3 please send me an email, so I can order your shirt when we print them up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My email has been added above.

    ReplyDelete