Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waves of Mercury

I listened to what we have finished so far on "The Letters" today.
After 2 months, I think I'm ready to start working on the rest of the lyrics.
I wrote lyrics for one song, and it looks like it's going to be called "These Walls"

I think I may quit the comic store and use Weds as a music day or game day...we'll see.

I hope to be done with "The Letters" by Sept.

Print up copies of "The Great Darkness" also and then we'll have two cds with art for Waves of Mercury.

Until then...

3 comments:

  1. From what I've listened to of "The Letters" it has a melancholic velvety sound to it. It's almost sadly luxorious.

    As eager as I am to see it done do it on your time table, enjoy it as much as you can. Look at F.S.A., when you are loving what your doing it comes out, and when it does it's musical bliss.

    As for quiting the comic shop, do what you have to sir. Hopefully I'll be over the Plague next week, clean the sand out of my vagina, buck up, and get back to being there on Thurs. for Board Gaming.

    The Great Darkness was the best album I listened to last year hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool...on all counts.

    I only have one song to write lyrics to, and I'll probably do it on Friday.

    I plan to record vocals this weekend...what if I finished them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you finished them all my brain may very well melt. MELT!

    ReplyDelete