Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TFSA ...the downside

Some things were said between my friend Ben and I last week, feelings hurt, angers flared and just stupidity all around.

Hopefully things can be worked out and we can be "buddies" again.

The not so important thing, but a thing that makes me realize I miss talking to him, is the fact that had none of this happened, I would have probably made a special trip just to let him hear the two new songs...especially "Smooth Operator"...which is Mike's new theme song.

I already lost one friend who I would always call about music, let's hope I can still call soon.


2 comments:

  1. Dude, you can ALWAYS call. Always.

    Except when I'm at work.
    Or when I'm having 'teh sex'.

    Otherwise it's pretty much 'game on'.

    As for the song, I'm optimistic that you and The Lizinator will attend Movie-A-Thon on Saturday and I will be given the privilage of hearing them then.
    Oh and on a side note do you know how hard it was not to call you just to make you listen to Jon Lajoie's 'Mel Gibson Love Song"? I almost peed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are currently listening to "the Blue's Song" & "Smooth Operator" on a loop.

    I can honestly say you should sing a bluesey style more often. Your voices sounds Crazy Insane, yes CRAZY INSANE! The immediate drop into Smooth Operator is fantastic, the beat alteration, the change in voice, just the song jumps out of the speakers.
    Oh and it needs to OFFICIALLY be Mike's theme song, meaning you need to make a video.

    You need to stop making stuff that exceeds The Endless. It's to much for my brain to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete