Friday, February 4, 2011

TFSA ...New vocals!

Last night (2-3-11) I recorded a lot of vocals.

Added one harmony line on each of the first two songs and added full vocals to the fifth song that has yet to have bass recorded.

I also had hand claps in the first song, but I realized that I hated them...and I tried to like them, but just like the cowbell, it really distracted me.

The new song has three titles to choose from, but I'm not sure what to pick:
"Maybe it's just me"
"Common Sense"
or
"WTF?"

Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. I will forever mourn the loss of the mystical Cowbell, but alas it twas not meant to be.
    When picking a name which song are talking about?
    The second song aka "Next Song"
    OR
    The third song aka "Blues Song"?

    For the record I'd go with Common Sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say you should go with either "Maybe it's just me" or Common Sense" They seem the most similar to what the song is about. Cant wait to hear the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete