Thursday, January 20, 2011

TFSA Song #2 is called "Next Song"

I finished up all the vocals tonight on "Next Song" and I am really pleased with vocals and lyrics.

This song has made me happy about doing music again...hell, this whole project has made me feel that way...and I need that, especially since I had to fix my car (water pump) and soon will have to pay taxes (greedy bastards!)

This song has some cool harmonies and funny call & response parts...and a metal part in an otherwise indie rock sounding song.

I also finished up the vocals yesterday to the first song "Fairly Secret Attack"

Both songs need to be mixed. I'm not sure if I want to do them all at once or as I go...probably as I go, because then I won't be tempted to go back to them and re-record things.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment