Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Pursuit of Heaviness" is now going to be the new six song Waves of Mercury album!

We decided that the songs were really too serious for The Fairly Secret Army...or at least I did...at least for a full ep that's all metal, it just works better as Waves of Mercury. And when I asked Greg about making it a Waves of Mercury ep, he suggested that we record the Oceans Trilogy along with it. So we will re-record those three songs from the Thousand Suns cd and in the future we will re-record all of the rest of the Thousand Suns songs for another Waves of Mercury cd. Now I have to write metal lyrics! OH DRAT!

3 comments:

  1. I hate the way this blog is set up and the page has gone all weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, this is good news to my ears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antony! I didn't know you read this.

    Other good news is that all but the third track on A Thousand Suns will be re-recorded...I think we all hated that thing?
    We'll be reinterpreting them, so they may be slightly different or vastly different.

    And...those lyrics you sent me for The Letters are being used for the first song on the new Waves of Mercury cd. It's called "The Dying Of Our Summer's Day"

    ReplyDelete