Saturday, November 7, 2009

Waves Of Mercury Drum Recordings

I thought it would be really fast and easy today, but recording some of those drum parts was absolutely difficult!
We re-recorded two we did the other day, so we had 9 songs to do today.

We spent about an hour on one song, didn't get a good take and moved to the next one. We then had troubles with that one, so we (and by WE I mean Me- the drummer) went back to the one we spent an hour on...and after four takes, I nailed it!

I'm pretty sure that all the drums are now finished, but I'll make quick mixes with the scratch guitar and listen to them a few times.

Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

  1. NICE!
    Once again we grow another day closer to Waves of Mercury finding it's rightful place in my CD player...

    REJOICE!

    ReplyDelete